The Turbulent ‘60s Tuesdays,
Social upheaval, massive demonstrations, a controversial war, significant Supreme Court decisions, economic worries, government policies for a better society, and a changing culture—no, not the present, but a deep dive into the Turbulent ‘60s. Learn what happened then and the ramifications of that era on society today.
Click on the document listed below to read about the '60s Biographical Information for those giving the lectures and participating in the panel.
Please review the updated September 15, 2020, User Guide to Zoom Online Courses. There is an updated FAQ for review from September 28, 2020.
Check this page throughout the quarter for documents posted for upcoming lectures.
Bill Savage updated his Reading List on 10-24.
Link to online course evaluation: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVzGji-EhtgaTJnCJ6d0BZ-sAWhba31URAhQ9KPJRlxJoDw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Alumnae Continuing Ed Turbulent '60s Faculty, Emeritus Faculty, Lecturers and Panel Members Biographical Information.pdf
- USER_GUIDE_ZOOM_REV_SEPT_15_2020_CE_Z00MWebinarInfoSheet copy (1).pdf
- READING LIST JOHN MERRILL fall 2020.pdf
- Alumnae Binford War on Poverty Lecture Outline 100920.pdf
- READING LIST FROM BILL SAVAGE Fall 2020 10-24.pdf
- Booklist for Course A, fall, 2020.pdf
- Jerry Goldman Reading List.pdf
- November 17, 2020, Reading List.pdf
- J Goldman, Songs, Course A, Fall 2020.png
- Bob Coen.pdf